At CelerData, the creator of the StarRocks project, we strive to build the world’s best data platform. We’ve come a long way, but we have many ambitious goals in front of us.
If you enjoy the fast paced startup environment, embrace the opportunity to be part of a great journey, and would like to have some fun on the way, we’d love to speak with you.
We currently have an opening for a full time, fully remote, talented, and hard working Lead Developer Advocate.
What you will be doing
- Serve as the trusted advisor to the StarRocks developer community
- Introduce StarRocks to data engineers through webinars, meetups, workshops, etc.
- Create developer-facing content such as code samples, videos, blogs, etc.
- Gather feedback from the community and help shape the product roadmap.
- Participate in online discussions in various channels such as Slack, Quara, Reddit, Twitter, etc.
- Support marketing and sales activities including Webinars, Conferences, Workshops, etc.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience of working as a developer advocate or a software engineer
- Significant domain expertise in Data Warehouses, OLAP systems, Data Lakes, Open-Source, Databases, and query engine technologies
- Passionate about learning new technologies and sharing knowledge with the community
- Strong SQL and Python, Java or similar programming languages skills
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Superset is a big plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
** This Position is REMOTE within the US.