How you will make an impact?
As our Developer Relations focused on outreach and community at Hygraph, you’ll be the shepherd of the Hygraph community wherever they are. You’ll grow and nurture the developer community across multiple channels including our Slack community, Twitter, and multiple external communities and conferences.
For this role, we are looking for a mid-level to senior-level of experience.
Key goals & KPIs, with sample metrics for this role, will be:
Awareness: Community growth, external publication growth, external audience growth
Retention: Community engagement, community sentiment, organic champion growth
Product: Developer feedback actioned, tickets converted to actionable feedback
Some of your tasks and responsibilities include:
Engage with the Hygraph Slack community by answering questions, showcasing solutions, and celebrating community contributions.
Create “home-grown” influencers by promoting and nurturing developers that are passionate about Hygraph, Content Federation, and GraphQL.
Develop and present engaging presentations at various developer-focused conferences.
Support Field Marketing and Sales at relevant conferences.
Collaborate with external developer content creators to spread the word about Hygraph and Content Federation.
Partner with the marketing team to create an engaging developer social media presence.
Create written and video tutorials and guides around Hygraph features and adjacent technologies and methodologies such as GraphQL, MACH architecture, front-end frameworks, etc.
Our expectations from you:
Expertise in one or more of the following areas:
React and React-based meta frameworks (Gatsby, Next.js, etc.)
Vue and Vue-based meta frameworks (Nuxt.js, etc.)
Svelte and SvelteKit
Portfolio of technical content creation (Documentation, blog posts, videos, presentations).
Strong written communication skills.
Strong spoken communication skills.
Experience with video editing software such as Adobe Premier, FinalCut Pro, ScreenFlow, or similar.
Experience working in a product-focused company.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
Intro call with Talent Acquisition Manager.
Structured competency-based Interviews with our Head of Developer Relations.
Case Study presentation.
Team Fit call and Reference check.
The response time after application, screening applications, and setting up the first intro call is usually within 1-2 weeks. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
At Hygraph we’re building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms seamlessly. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Telenor, Burrow, Gamescom, and Shure. With over $10M in funding from OpenOcean, Peak, and Paua Ventures, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of over 60 colleagues, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
Working at Hygraph
* Our teams are passionate about our product.
* Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
* We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
* We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
* We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
* We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
* Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
* We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
* We are an international and friendly team spread across 17 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
Hygraph is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace’s productivity and promote innovation and creativity.